The MacEwen Apparel website (www.macewen.co.nz) is owned and operated by MacEwen Apparel Ltd. By accessing and using the Site you accept the following terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE
Access to Site
- Copyright in the Site and all of its contents, including code, graphics, text, logos, icons and trade marks is owned or licensed by MacEwen Apparel Ltd. All rights to these are reserved. Neither the site nor any part thereof may be reproduced or used without MacEwen’s prior written consent.
- All information prepared by MacEwen including, without limitation, proposals, customised pricing, electronic catalogues, images, details of improvements, and cost reductions is the intellectual property of MacEwen’s and cannot be copied, altered or distributed without MacEwen’s prior written consent. MacEwen’s will not be liable for any alterations made by you.
- You must ensure that your access to or the use of the Site is not illegal or otherwise prohibited.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that your access to or use of the Site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious code, or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. MacEwen accepts no liability for any such damage.
- As no data transmission via the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure any information you transmit to MacEwen via the Site is at your risk.
- MacEwen does not guarantee that the Site will be accessible all of the time, or at any particular time.
- You are responsible for any ISP (Internet Service Provider) charges resulting from your access to or use of the Site.
- MacEwen has taken reasonable steps to ensure the information contained on the Site is accurate. However, MacEwen does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information on the Site and is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the materials or information provided on the Site, any reliance on those materials or information, or any loss or damage arising as a result.
- MacEwen accepts no liability for the content of websites operated by third parties, even where the Site provides hyperlinks to such websites, or any loss or damage arising as a result of access to or use of such websites.
- The prices displayed on the Site are in New Zealand currency (NZ$) and exclude GST.
- MacEwen reserves the right to, at any time, and without notice, vary the prices of the products displayed on the Site, and/or limit the range of products available to certain areas and/or customers, and/or delete, substitute, or supersede products.
- MacEwen has an absolute right to determine the specials that are available online, which may differ from those available elsewhere.
- Specials are subject to availability while stocks last.
Obtaining a MacEwen account (Trade Customers only)
- You can only place orders through the Site if the organisation you represent is registered as a user of the Site.
- Members of the public wishing to purchase Playgro and/or Nuby replacement parts are exempted from this requirement.
We respect and use our best endeavours to protect the privacy of our customers. This statement details the information collected on this Site and how that information is used and protected.
- Your registration details, including name, address and email address.
- Usage information, including a history of web pages accessed.
- The information may be collected from you directly or generated when you access our services.
Use of Information
Your information will be held by MacEwen. It may be used by MacEwen and shared with its agents and contractors for use for the following purposes:
- to provide the service to you
- to verify and validate Registered Users and order information
- to improve the content and operation of the Site
- to keep you informed about the Site and MacEwen’s other services
- to conduct surveys and market research
- to analyse activity
MacEwen will not give, share, sell or transfer any personal information supplied via the Site to any third party unless required to do so by law.
Personal data collected online may also be combined with information you provide MacEwen through other sources such as sales agents, trade shows or seminars.
Protection of Information
MacEwen takes all reasonable steps and security safeguards to protect your information from accidental or unauthorised loss, access, misuse or modification, using the same methods it uses to protect its own confidential information.